End The Fat HCG Support Forums

A place to Encourage and Inspire Each Other
It is currently Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:11 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: Just Getting Started? Ask Questions Here.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:19 pm 

If you're new to the whole HCG thing and have questions concerns etc. Please don't be shy. feel free to ask any questions you have. There are no dumb questions. As the saying goes the only dumb questions are the ones you don't ask.

Post subject: Re: Just Getting Started? Ask Questions Here.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:46 am 

Ask your questions folks. It also helps others who might have the same or similar questions.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:32 pm 

Hi. I am just about to start this diet and am truly hoping for success. I have been struggling with weight issues my whole life and have tried numerous diets and definitely yoyo. While I am a bit worried about doing a diet which allows one to lose so much weight quickly, I also need a kick start to motivate me and there is nothing like losing weight quickly to keep the motivation going. I don't want to use diet pills and so I am hoping this is as safe as some of the information suggests. So, I do have a question about using the drops in the morning. Does it matter when you brush your teeth in the morning in relation to when you use the drops? Should you wait a certain amount of time in between? Does it matter what toothpaste one uses? or body soap? I saw the blog on facial lotions etc and not sure how anal to get about products? Thanks for your input.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:54 pm 

Oh and another question...I drink one or two diet pepsi a day. The new diet pepsi says 0 sugar, 0 carb, 0 cal . Just wondering if one diet pepsi would be okay or no? I am not a coffee or tea drinker and I am a bit worried about the dreaded caffeine headache. Thanks :?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:26 am 

Sorry for not responding sooner. I have been sick and also busy at the same time ;-)
Tooth pastes doesn't matter and you can use lotions with mineral oils. I would do the drops 20 minutes before or after you brush. I recommend you to stick pretty close to protocol.

If you have started by now then you should have seen the dramatic losses already. Let us know how you are doing.