End The Fat HCG Support Forums

A place to Encourage and Inspire Each Other
It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:55 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: Homeopathic HCG
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:56 pm 

Homeopathic HCG

Why homeopathic HCG? The good news about homeopathic HCG is it works as well as taking the shots. Many folks myself included are reporting the same results with homeopathic HCG as others report with clinical shots of HCG.

There is nothing wrong with doing the shots however it is usually more expensive and harder to get, especially if you go the clinic and prescription route. And lets face it most of us don’t like shots if we can avoid them. Also there is a concern of what you are getting. As far as I know most or all of the HCG you get over the internet even through Canada, and in prescription at your doctor comes from India and some of it is questionable as to what you’re getting or it is expired. Others have reported receiving broken vials etc.

Again I have nothing against the shots if that’s the route someone chooses. However my reasoning is why go through all that when the homeopathic works just as well and your not putting some unknown in your body and calling it HCG hormone. With homeopathic you just take about 15 drops under the tongue 3 times a day every 4 hours, it can’t get much more simple than that.

Some have had a concern that homeopathy is just a placebo and the only reason you lose weight is because you’re only eating 500 calories. Let me just say as a life long herbalist and naturalist even I was skeptical of homeopathy myself. However results are pesky little things that are hard to argue with.

If it were just a placebo you would be so starving and weak within a week you would never be able to maintain the diet for any length of time. How does one account for the lack of hunger and boosted energy using homeopathic HCG just as if you were taking the shots?

Also you would be burning muscle and not fat as the body would go into starvation mode. However there is a simple way to check that with Keto sticks while dieting. I found it took about two weeks to register maximum fat burn (because the body is adjusting). So I knew I was burning fat and not muscle. Also continuing hard workouts and having the energy to do so is a good indication. Finally if you know how to measure your fat content you can check to see if it’s going down. I have gone from 29% body fat to 16 percent in in 7 weeks of actual dieting. Many report the same body sculpting going also. I use the caliper method.

Remember just because science cannot fully explain something does not mean there is nothing to it. That would assume science is complete and knows all things. Science once believed the world was flat using observable evidence as in the world looks flat from our view. So let’s not throw the baby out with the bath water as the saying goes.

Having said all that I will let the results speak for themselves…