End The Fat HCG Support Forums

A place to Encourage and Inspire Each Other
It is currently Tue May 30, 2017 6:10 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: Critical Friends, Family and / or Co-workers
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:31 pm 

OMG!!!! I brought this up at work and my colleagues, some of them good friends, are FREAKING!!

A friend of mine just ordered it for myself and her. We're going to pick up when its ready. We can't get it in Canada for weight loss yet.

You can get it in Canada but only through a doctor for one reason -- not for weight loss.

One of the reasons, they're freaking is because they think it is unsafe -- one because you don't know the source of where the HCG is coming from. It would be donated, correct? The other reason they think it is unsafe, is because of the listed side effects in the book.

The other argument they're bringing up is -- if it is so wonderful, why doesn't everyone know about it?

On the other hand, they're calling it a gimmick -- and I'm like -- well if its such a sales gimmick -- why don't people know about it?!!

OMG! Going around in circles here! AND none of them have read the book!! But they know its bad for you!!! ~rolling eyes~

This is where Canada is in its research ...

"This medication is a hormone used in boys (before puberty) to cause the normal dropping of the testicles into the scrotum. It is also used in certain boys to help with normal sexual development. It works by causing the testes to release male sex hormones (e.g., testosterone).

This medication is also used in women to treat fertility problems. It is given after finishing another medication (menotropins) to cause the release of an egg (ovulation). It should not be used in women whose ovaries no longer make eggs properly (primary ovarian failure).

This medication has not been shown to be effective for weight loss and should not be used for this purpose."

~rolling eyes~ God forbid, we review the research of other countries.

Post subject: Re: Critical Friends, Family and / or Co-workers
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:26 am 

Yeah that's a pretty typical response from some folks. it seems to go against most of what people have been taught about diet and nutrition. I was sceptical at first until I did the research. And as I have said results with no negative side effects are damn hard to argue with!

What side effect are you refering to in the book? As far as I have read there are not negative side effects. It will even help stabilize your blood sugar and helps with hypoglycaemia and diabetes and other things.

Even in the US the official FDA line is there is no known effects for weight loss despite Dr Simeons volumes of research and study proving it. It did get popular back when he discovered it and tested it but the FDA tried to discredit it but never outlawed it. Of course actually having a weight loss cure might put a lot of diet gurus and medical procedures for for obesity out of business, so we can't have that now can we... :roll:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:17 pm 

Oh ... the stuff listed on page 31 of the book.

I have a history of severe fibroids but I self healed myself with doing the Merkaba Technique twice a day.

My testimonial is on the front page.
http://ibluematrix.com/

I shouldn't have a problem but just to make sure I don't, I'll go back to practicing it twice a day.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:31 am 

So, if you have already gone through menopause, can you take this?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:50 pm 

Yes you can take this if you have already been through menopause. Make sure you read the book if you haven't.