End The Fat HCG Support Forums

A place to Encourage and Inspire Each Other
It is currently Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:28 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: Tell us about your Successes...
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:21 am 

Hello Everyone,

Please tell us about your successes so we can all help motivate each other. I know these forums are just getting started however by sharing we can make these forums the best on the web for supporting each other on the HCG diet.

I'll start it off.

I am down 60 pounds as of this morning. I am on my second round of the protocol. I seem to be loosing a little slower then I did the first round but I am not complaining. ;) I have been doing a little experimenting with foods. I tried cherries for one of my fruits since they are low glycemic index (GI) even lower then strawberries, but weight loss stalled so I stopped them. Remember anytime you try something that's not strict protocol only try one thing at at a time and if weight loss stalls go back to strict protocol till it resume. I don't recommend experimenting the fist couple of weeks as that is when you usually loose the most weight the quickest.

Also stalls are normal even eating strict protocol.

Post subject: Re: Tell us about your Successes...
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:13 am 

Well I have officially lost 70 pounds and ended my second round of the diet. Woot Woot!

I am now on the 3 week stabilization period. So I lost 30 pounds this second round. I still want to loose maybe another 15 pounds but I'll probably take at least six weeks off this time. I noticed weight loss was a little slower this time and stalled more often, but still 30 pounds in 6 weeks wow! I am so glad Dr Simeon did the research for this!

Hope everyone is doing well on thier diet! Tell us about it?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:42 pm 

I just started my 3 week stabilization period and I have lost 25 lbs I am very excited this is without any exercising due to surgery at beginning of treatment. Looking forward to doing one more round to loose the last 15 lbs. Is there a certain amount of time I have to wait in between? I can't remember. I have told all my friends and directed them to the web site Thank you again Melissa for turning me in the right direction.
:D

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:30 pm 

tlerrn wrote:
I just started my 3 week stabilization period and I have lost 25 lbs I am very excited this is without any exercising due to surgery at beginning of treatment. Looking forward to doing one more round to loose the last 15 lbs. Is there a certain amount of time I have to wait in between? I can't remember. I have told all my friends and directed them to the web site Thank you again Melissa for turning me in the right direction.
:D

Great job! Supposed to wait a minimum of 3 weeks before starting another round with homeopathic. Dr. Simoeons recommends 6 weeks but he was using injections.