End The Fat HCG Support Forums

A place to Encourage and Inspire Each Other
It is currently Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:41 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: What is Phase 2?
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:05 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:01 pm
Posts: 10
Kay -- I read the book fast. I see 'phases' referred to on other forums too. Do you know what page of the book??


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What is Phase 2?
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:20 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:27 pm
Posts: 49
The phases I believe come from Kevin Trudeau's book Dr Simeons did not coin those terms. Either that or it just how folks have sort of catagorized the stages of the diet

The phase 1 is the loading period where you lod up and fats and carbs when you start the HCG.

Phase 2 is the main phase on the 500 calorie diet.

Phase 3 is the stabilization period where you can eat all you want but have to still stay off the sugar and starches for 3 weeks. This phase is very important to do right!

Phase 4 is you are done dieting and with stabilization and you can eat what you want (within reason)

Hope that explains it ;-)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What is Phase 2?
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:04 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:01 pm
Posts: 10
Do I understand this correctly? See below for what I emailed my friend, who is going to do the diet at the same time as me.

I know I need to revise this some more .... I just bought a scale today. I don't know what 100 g of meat converts to in terms of oz's and the corresponding calorie content.

Also, am I allowed to use pork?? I grill porkchops, steak, and chicken breasts. The run off grease is about the same for the pork and the beef. Chicken hardly has any.

My friend hasn't asked this yet, but I bet she will ... can she use Buffalo? I had a buffalo burger for the first time at their place 2 weeks ago. OMG. ZERO fat. The burger was good but the meat was totally dry.

I don't eat big meals ... sooo.... am I allowed to have part of my lunch as a snack between breakfast and lunch?

I'm re-reading your notes --- they are very clear that we can only have one type of vegetable at lunch and dinner.

Soooo ... I'm guessing I can only have the fruit as my snack?? Not cucumbers or celery???

Rats ... I'm going to have to change that on my menu.

See below for what I'm starting with. Obviously, I've got some tweaking to do! lol.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The calories are in brackets.

My Menus:


Version 1:

Breakfast: an apple (80) and 1 melba toast (20)

Snack: 1/2 a grapefruit (40) or 6 cucumber slices (4) or Celery (1 stick = 5) or strawberries (1 cup = 45)

Lunch: 1 Cup of Spinach (10) and canned turkey (240) with lemon juice sprinkled for flavor
probably also some pepper, seasoning salt, and ground chilis

Snack: A tomato (25) with cajin spice sprinkled on it

Supper: Grilled Chicken Breast (3 oz = 140) with grilled asparagus (4 sticks = 15) with ground pepper, seasoning salt and ground chilis

Snack: Celery (1 stick = 5) or strawberries (1 cup = 45) or 1/2 a grapefruit (40) AND 1 melba toast (20)



Version 2:

Breakfast: an apple (80) and 1 melba toast (20)

Snack: 1/2 a grapefruit (40) or 6 cucumber slices (4) or Celery (1 stick = 5) or strawberries (1 cup = 45)

Lunch: 1 Cup of Spinach (10) and fresh shrimp from deli (3 oz = 100) with lemon juice, ground pepper, seaoning salt, and either cajin or ground chilis

Snack: A tomato (25) with cajin spice sprinkled on it

Supper: a grilled steak (a cheap cut -- not sirloin) (2.5 oz = 150) with 4 asparagus sticks (15) or a tomato (25). pepper, seasoning salt, and ground chilis

Snack: 6 cucumber slices (4) or Celery (1 stick = 5) or strawberries (1 cup = 45) (with stevia to sweeten them) or 1/2 a grapefruit (40) AND 1 melba toast (20)


Version 3:

Breakfast: an apple (80) and 1 melba toast (20)

Snack: 6 cucumber slices (4) or Celery (1 stick = 5) or strawberries (1 cup = 45) (with stevia to sweeten them) or 1/2 a grapefruit (40)

Lunch: 1 Cup of Spinach (10) and canned chicken (3 oz = 140) with lemon juice, ground pepper, seaoning salt, and either cajin or ground chilis

Snack: A tomato (25) with cajin spice sprinkled on it

Supper: grilled pork (2.5 oz = 165) with 4 asparagus sticks (15) or a tomato (25). pepper, seasoning salt, and ground chilis

(note: they say you can't have pork, but i'm going to try it 'cause its cheap. but first i'll ask on the forums to see if anyone else has experimented with that already.)

Snack: 6 cucumber slices (4) or Celery (1 stick = 5) or strawberries (1 cup = 45) (with stevia to sweeten them) or 1/2 a grapefruit (40) AND 1 melba toast (20)




What I know So Far:

When you get the HCG ... start taking it.

Take HCG for two days while eating normally. Your body MUST be saturated with HCG **BEFORE** dropping to the 500 calorie a day diet.

Day 1: Eat normally

Day 2: Eat normally

Day 3: First Day of 500 Calorie Diet: See Rules and My Menu Suggestions

Day 4 - Day 40 : the same as above

Day 41: NO MORE HCG. STOP taking it! *BUT** still eat only 500 calories.

Day 42: The same.

Day 43: The same.

Day 44: Start Phase 3: Eat as much as you like *BUT* NO starches, (no pasta, rice, bread potatoes, carrots, corn, peas or other starchy items), NO sugar. (no juice, no sauces or ketchup with sugar. make sauces simple and from scratch so you know the ingredients)

Day 45 - Day 64: The same as above.

Day 65: This is your last day on the diet. After this day, you can eat whatever you want ... within reason of course! :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What is Phase 2?
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:54 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:27 pm
Posts: 49
cherub wrote:
Do I understand this correctly? See below for what I emailed my friend, who is going to do the diet at the same time as me.

I know I need to revise this some more .... I just bought a scale today. I don't know what 100 g of meat converts to in terms of oz's and the corresponding calorie content.


100 grams equals about 3 1/2 ounces

Quote:
Also, am I allowed to use pork?? I grill porkchops, steak, and chicken breasts. The run off grease is about the same for the pork and the beef. Chicken hardly has any.


technically no pork, but some have tried it without problems. You can try it and if weight loss stalls then stop it.

Quote:
My friend hasn't asked this yet, but I bet she will ... can she use Buffalo? I had a buffalo burger for the first time at their place 2 weeks ago. OMG. ZERO fat. The burger was good but the meat was totally dry.


Buffalo should be fine.

Quote:
I don't eat big meals ... sooo.... am I allowed to have part of my lunch as a snack between breakfast and lunch?


Yes, I eat the meat and veggies for my meal then have the fruit and cracker/breadstick as an in between snack


Quote:
Soooo ... I'm guessing I can only have the fruit as my snack?? Not cucumbers or celery???


Don't know never tried it I don't see why it would be a problem. Give it a try and let us know how it goes ;)


Quote:
See below for what I'm starting with. Obviously, I've got some tweaking to do! lol.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The calories are in brackets.

My Menus:


Version 1:

Breakfast: an apple (80) and 1 melba toast (20)

Snack: 1/2 a grapefruit (40) or 6 cucumber slices (4) or Celery (1 stick = 5) or strawberries (1 cup = 45)

Lunch: 1 Cup of Spinach (10) and canned turkey (240) with lemon juice sprinkled for flavor
probably also some pepper, seasoning salt, and ground chilis

Snack: A tomato (25) with cajin spice sprinkled on it

Supper: Grilled Chicken Breast (3 oz = 140) with grilled asparagus (4 sticks = 15) with ground pepper, seasoning salt and ground chilis

Snack: Celery (1 stick = 5) or strawberries (1 cup = 45) or 1/2 a grapefruit (40) AND 1 melba toast (20)


You have three fruits in there you can only have two fruits, two veggies, and two meats per day. You cannot combine the two fruits or veggies. dividing that up into four meals is ok as long as you don't combine any of the two together. Like you can't combine your two fruits into one meal, or you two meats, or two veggies into one meal they have to be eaten at separate times

My typical routine was; lunch was meat and veggie, snack was fruit and crisp bread, dinner meat and veggie, then snack fruit and crisp bread.

My wifes was; breakfast was fruit and crisp bread, then lunch was meat and veggie, then snack fruit and crisp bread, then dinner meat and veggie.


Hope that helps

Blayne


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What is Phase 2?
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:05 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:01 pm
Posts: 10
THANK YOU!!!

That is super helpful and clarifies everything.

How many drops do you take ... 'cause it says 10-20??


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What is Phase 2?
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:49 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:27 pm
Posts: 49
I measured and a full dropper ( all you can get into the dropper) is about 18 drops. So I just take a full dropper. I think it fills the dropper a little above half or so.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 7 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group